– Confirm that Tesla deducted $1500 on your Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement for the California Clean Fuel Credit.
– Consider switching your PG&E rate plan to EV2-A which can save you money over your current rates and is only available to EV owners.
– Consider Tesla Solar Subscription or purchasing Tesla Solar to SAVE even more money and charge your new EV for less!
– Make sure to sign up for San Joaquin Valley Owners Club on Tesla Engage Portal and follow the club on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook to keep up to date on all club events and giveaways! (insert social media links here)
– Don’t forget to claim your federal tax credit that gives you 30% off electric vehicle charging equipment PLUS installation costs (up to $1,000).
Must purchase and install by December 31, and claim the credit on your federal tax return.(IRS Form 8911)